Tuesday 18 December 2018

All I want for Christmas is...


With the countdown to Christmas moving along this week and Mariah Carey's 1994 Christmas hit playing on repeat, we surveyed the office to find out what the gang would want for Christmas this year. This is what they said.

All I want for Christmas is...

"To improve those pesky four-foot putts."
-Graeme

"To get my fifth hole in one. Yes, fifth. One of them was a par 4, 289 yards at the 13th hole at Auchterarder Golf Club."
-Cameron

“A private lesson from Natalie Gulbis. I was fortunate enough to be a referee for her at the 2006 Women's Open and it was a delight meeting her."
-Gordon

"To play abroad somewhere exotic like the Maldives and then rest my head at one of those water villas to relax in after."
-Lynsey

"A new pair of tailor-made clubs. It's really hard to move to new clubs, but I am ready."
-Mairead

"Four tickets to the US Masters. I would bring three of my best pals to Augusta followed by a week in Florida to golf some of their finest courses."
-James

"To find the perfect pro. After working with EG&L, I am determined to learn to golf."
-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment